Australian Government Full Funded Scholarships for International Students 2018
From 1st April, the application opens for Australia Awards Scholarships 2018/2019.
There are two categories of Award:
- Australian Awards Scholarships, to undertake higher degree studies in Australia at Masters level.
- Australia Awards Short Courses, to undertake short-term, targeted professional training courses, in Australia, in a range of development-focused sectors.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2018| Application for Short Courses closes 15th July 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
About the Award:
Australia Awards, a cornerstone of the Australian Government’s development assistance program for International students, provide access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified International Students from eligible countries. On their return to the workplace, Australia Awards Alumni are expected to contribute actively to development in their home countries.
Type: Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. taught degrees and short courses
- You must be at least 20 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You possess, as a minimum, a High School degree (or the equivalent) from a recognized Institution in your country.
- Public sector candidates must comply with Government of Australia regulations for the government.
- You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree.
- You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.
- You must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships,
Australia Awards Scholarships policy handbook.
Gender Equality: Australia Awards target equal participation by women and men. Applications from
women are strongly encouraged, and mechanisms are in place to support women applicants and
Disability Inclusion: Australia Awards aim to ensure that people with a disability are given fair and equal
opportunity to compete for and obtain a scholarship. Applications from people with a disability are
strongly encouraged. Mechanisms are in place to support applicants and Awardees requiring specific
Number of Scholarships: Up to 10,000
Value of Scholarships: This is a Full government-sponsored scholarship
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of the programme
Select your country of origin. Follow the specific instruction on the page.
Sponsors: Australia Awards in Africa (AAA), an initiative of the Australian Government.
To Apply: Visit the Application Link