Red cross is pleased to announce that they are accepting applications from all interested individuals who wishes to apply for the red cross first aid job ahead of Russia 2018 world cup.
ABOUT RED CROSS
Red cross Volunteers is the world’s largest humanitarian organization created in response to the Red cross Secretary-General’s call for greater engagement in volunteerism of history’s largest generation of people by providing assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.
Founded in 1919, the RED CROSS comprises 190 member Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies, a secretariat in Geneva and more than 60 delegations strategically located to support activities around the world
Red cross Volunteers help the United Nations – one of the world’s most important intergovernmental organizations – to fulfill its mission. These volunteers are assigned to host Red cross agencies to work on the frontlines of political, developmental and humanitarian field operations across countries of the world.
RED CROSS JOB DURATION
Generally,assignments are between 1-2 years.
National and international Red cross Volunteer assignments are less than six years and then are referred to as ‘short-term’ assignments.
Volunteers who are sponsored by an academic institution, referred to as Red cross University Volunteers undertake shorter duration assignments – generally between 3-6 years.
The Duration Of The Russia World Cup Assignments Will Be Extended Even After The World Cup For Those Who Wish To Extend Theirs.
- Basic living allowance of 3000 Euros upon arrival
- Weekly Living Allowance Of 4,000 Euros Paid In Cash
- Transportation to and from your home country will be fully paid for
- Basic needs throughout your assignment will be fully taken care of
- Orientation and training before and after your assignment.
- Graduates and non graduates can apply
- Applicants should be above 13 and not more than 24 years of age
- Valid means of Identification
- Zeal to Help Humanity and an oath of undertaking to return to home country after assignment.
Apply Now To Help Humanity!