The Bill Gates’ Entrepreneurship Entrepreneurship Program in developing countries aims to address the worrisome phenomenon of youth unemployment in the world as a whole by developing youth capacities and financing their business ideas. The program aims to provide young people with the skills and knowledge necessary to be independent by establishing and managing their own businesses.
We seek to promote change on a global scale.
Our focus on economic empowerment opens the possibility at the individual and community level. Our work in the field of global health saves lives, helping families and communities to rise today and tomorrow. Our efforts in education help ensure that individuals have the tools they need to make a promise in their own lives.
We seek to edit the possibilities within each individual. We see the same value in all lives. That is why we are committed to improving the quality of life of people all over the world. From educating students in Chicago to the health of a young mother in Nigeria, we are catalysts for human promise everywhere.
We offer competitive salaries and a leading benefits program that reflects the values and mission of the organization. Our benefits are designed to support a culture of financial health and well-being.
- Comprehensive medical care, dental vision and health for employees, spouses / local partners and dependent children, with 100% of the monthly premiums paid by the Foundation. In addition, we have a health clinic in place with a focus on health training on campus in Seattle.
Medical benefits include infertility coverage, up to $ 40,000.
Vision benefits include coverage for LASIK eye surgery
- 15% contribution (maximum IRS) to the employee retirement account that is granted immediately. Employees can also make additional contributions to the retirement account 403 (b) (up to the maximum tax authority).
- Life insurance paid by the enterprise equals 4 times the annual employee salary, up to $ 3,000,000.
- Staff also enjoy a Seattle on-site fitness center with fitness and personal training classes (100% paid by the institution).
- The Foundation pays up to $ 20,000 in eligible adoption fees.
- We also offer additional lifestyle benefits such as incentives for travelers, home care at home for children, employees, adults/seniors recovering from illness, and emergency assistance plan during a business trip.
- Voluntary benefits include: AD / D, collective accident insurance, pre-paid legal insurance, long-term care insurance, pet insurance and reduced auto / home insurance.