The University of Glasgow is providing COSS PhD Scholarships for worldwide college students. The Position is offered to review a PhD in the Adam Smith Business School in the College of Social Sciences below the supervision Professor Sayantan Ghosal (Economics, Adam Smith Business School) and Dr Dania Thomas (Economics, Adam Smith Business School).
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s 4 historic universities. It was based in 1451.
The candidate ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application needs to be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships can be found for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to review Accounting & Finance, Economics and Management.
- Scholarship Award: Stipend at the RCUK degree (£14,777 in 2018-19); 100% tuition price waiver; entry to Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) funds.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship might be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin Bhutan Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of,Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somali, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants will need to have grasp’s diploma are eligible to use.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application needs to be written in English.
How to Apply:
Collate all paperwork and ship in one email.