The new EduAfrica Home and Overseas Scholarships is now obtainable on providing for African Students for the educational yr 2018/2019.
The scholarship goals to help college students who reveal the best potential to excel in their chosen subject of research, and have an optimistic impression on society.
Edufrica is an internet multimedia platform, which addresses the informational and planning wants of African students and college students in Africa and abroad. It is a registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission. While our effort is an African-centered instructional journalism, we perceive that our customers require greater than information to be aggressive in their fields.
- Application Deadline: July 25, 2018
- Course Level: The Edufrica Scholarship is an annual scholarship open to college students in undergraduate, grasp’s, MBA and Ph.D. programmes inside and outdoors Africa
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the programs provided by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- Three $250 scholarships for Africa-based college students: One shall be awarded every at undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. ranges.
- Three $500 scholarships for overseas-based college students: We will attempt to distribute the scholarships between completely different geographical areas. Students finding out in any continent in addition to Africa can apply.
- One $250 hardship fund: This is open to overseas-based African college students who run into sudden hardships and want some help to drag by way of. Priority will likely be given to college students in their last yr of research or these enterprise massive tasks.
- Nationality: African college students are eligible to use.
- The scholarship will be taken in Africa and abroad
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: African college students are eligible to use.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you have to meet the next necessities:
- Academic excellence: This is a very powerful consideration for the scholarship. We will choose those that have demonstrated excellence in their research.
- Service to the neighborhood: Applicants ought to reveal methods they’ve contributed to their neighborhood. Both neighborhood and contribution are outlined very broadly and
- Citizenship: An applicant should be a citizen of an African nation; in case you are finding out abroad, you should be doing in order a world pupil with your house nation’s passport.
- Permanent residents of non-African international locations don’t qualify.
- You will need to have spent a minimum of one year in your present program and be capable to produce transcripts if shortlisted.
- You should full all sections of the application kind and be prepared to provide paperwork for your claims (e.g. proof of registration at a university)
- You should be registered in an accredited university both in Africa or abroad and be enrolled full time in the university.
- Your essays should be throughout the phrase restrict. One of the methods to reveal intelligence is to speak concisely and successfully. We can’t be impressed by flowery language. Keep it brief and simple.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language just isn’t English are normally required to offer proof of proficiency in English on the larger degree required by the University.
South Africa Scholarships
How to Apply: Complete the application kind. As a part of the application course of, you additionally have to submit one essay. Write an essay discussing your dream for the continent or your nation and your position in it. What do you want to see? What do you want completely different stakeholders on the continent would do? What do you wish to do after commencement? (max. 500 phrases) Hardship scholarship solely: Please describe the character of the hardship and why you don’t have another means of elevating funds to handle it.