TheNorthern Territory PHN is welcoming applications for Health Workforce ScholarshipProgram Scholarships are readily available to health professionals to carry out more research study in medication, nursing, allied health consisting of Aboriginal health employees.
The HWSP is meant to increase access to crucial health services in rural and remote locations throughout Australia by supporting a boost in abilities, capability and/or scope of practice.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are granted to pursue more education or go to training courses.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are readily available to health professionals to carry out more research study in medication, nursing, allied health consisting of Aboriginal health employees.
- ScholarshipAward: The program offers Bursaries of approximately $10,000 and Scholarships of approximately $10,000 annually for an optimum of 2 years. All quantities are GST unique and based on eligibility and approval.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- eligible countries: Citizens of Australia are qualified to use.
- entrance requirements: To be qualified, health experts should be:
Working in the fields of medication, nursing, allied health and Aboriginal Health
Working in rural and remote areas categorized by the Modified Monash Model 3-7
Working in personal practice, an Aboriginal Medical Service or non-government organization (cannot be entirely utilized by State Government).
How to Apply:
Please total and return this type by means of e-mail.