TheLe Cordon Bleu is providing Brisbane Introductory Culinary Arts Scholarships for both domestic and international students. Scholarships will be offered to the worth of $5,000 and $15,000for people registering in the July 2018 consumption.
TheLe Cordon Bleu is a hospitality education organization, with 23 schools on 5 continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application needs to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are offered for pursuing diploma program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted for food, patisserie or hospitality management.
- ScholarshipAward: For July 2018 consumption, Brisbane Introductory Culinary Arts Scholarships are offered for:
SIT30816Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Dipl ôme de Cuisine)– $5,000
SIT31016Certificate III in Patisserie (Dipl ôme de Pâtisserie)– $5,000
SIT60316Advanced Diploma Hospitality Management (Dipl ôme Avanc é de Gestion Culinaire) -$10,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are offered for both domestic and international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The prospect ought to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application needs to be composed in English.
Applicants will have to satisfy the entry requirements in addition to prepare a 400- word essay regarding “why you want to study with Le Cordon Bleu and your career aspirations to work in the hospitality industry”.
How to Apply:
Applications can be sent out by post or through post.