University of Chicago Fully Funded Military Scholarship 2018/2019
Wherever you’re considering attending college, we also encourage you to apply for scholarships from outside organizations, you can take advantage of our MILITARY scholarship.
Some people might have been thinking that entering the U.S armed forces means sacrificing your education ambitions for a military role , then you’d be mistaken. In the U.S.A, aspirants ,future or active military personnels, veterans and those related to or dependent of personnel and veterans, are eligible to receive funding for university via U.S.A military scholarships managed by the government, through the FAFSA, individual military branches, or even a number of supporting non-governmental organization.
Exemplary students are selected to receive University of Chicago scholarships on the basis of good academic achievement in home country plus extracurricular achievement, demonstrated leadership, and commitment to their communities.
Number of scholarships:
An estimated 7000 scholarships will be available till deadline.
- Category 1: Nigeria,Ghana,Kenya, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DR Congo), Ethiopia, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe other sub-Saharan African countries.
- Category 2: Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran and Vietnam.
- Category 3: USA,UK,NORWAY,GERMANY,UAE,CANADA.
- Special initiative: South Africa
USA Military Scholarship Benefits
- $2000 monthly allowance for the duration of overseas studies (including bonuses),depending on your military role and length of service, those receiving university funding from this source can receive up to US$72,900 for their duration of stay.
- Maintenance and other allowances, e.g. books, clothing, computer
- Possibility of sponsorship for Master’s degree for Bachelors degree applicants
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Return airfare back to home country after studies.
- Have GCE ‘A’ Levels (with minimum 11 academic units), Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent high school grades in home country
- Possess good co-curricular activities (CCA) record and strong leadership qualities
- Strong interest in a military career in UNITED STATES.
|Early Action & Early Decision I||Early Decision II||Regular Decision|
|Submision Deadline||FEBRUARY 5||FEBRUARY 15||MARCH 15|
How To Apply For U.S Military Scholarship 2018/2019
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scholarships can apply through the website
Please Read Carefully Before Applying For U.S Military Scholarship
Military scholarships with the exception of some FAFSA scholarships, are benefits for all students who wish to pursue their education through the military, and that all students who accept these scholarships will be expected to complete their service contract after graduation.
NB:Only successful applicants will be contacted through emails.