In September 2018, the UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) will supply at the very least three CONFINTEA Research Scholarships for an interval of 1 month every to researchers from the UNESCO Member States and/or Associate Member States.
UIL will present every scholar with a workstation and entry to the appreciable assets of its distinctive library. In addition, students can have an opportunity to trade information with different students, UIL employees and its exterior companions.
The UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) is positioned in a wonderful historic villa in Hamburg, Germany, and is considered one of UNESCO’s seven schooling Institutes. UIL helps the Member States in the sphere of lifelong studying with a concentrate on grownup and persevering with schooling, literacy and non-formal fundamental schooling. It pays particular consideration to UNESCO’s Global Priority Africa and Global Priority Gender Equality. It has one of many largest libraries in the world inside its specialised area and hosts the world’s longest-running journal of comparative schooling and lifelong studying.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships can be found to researchers and schooling professionals from the UNESCO Member States.
- Study Subject: Prospective students will be capable to profit from utilizing UIL’s information base and assets for their analysis in the realm of lifelong studying with a concentrate on grownup and persevering with schooling, literacy, and non-formal fundamental schooling.
- Scholarship Award: UIL will organize and pay for medical health insurance, lodging near the Institute, and a return financial system ticket to Hamburg, Germany, the place the Institute is predicated. Additionally, students will obtain a lump sum of €500 contributing to different prices incurred earlier than, throughout and after their analysis keep at UIL (similar to visa prices, transport, and each day subsistence).
- Nationality: Available to candidates from the UNESCO Member States.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 3 scholarships can be found.
- Scholarship will be taken in Hamburg, Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to candidates from the UNESCO Member States.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you need to meet the next necessities:
Researchers and schooling professionals from the UNESCO Member States who work in the realm of lifelong studying with a concentrate on grownup schooling and persevering with schooling, literacy and non-formal fundamental schooling.
Participants are chosen on the idea of their potential to supply:
- Policy proposals;
- Programme instruments;
- Articles; and
- Research papers
That will be shared with decision-makers in their residence international locations.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are often required to supply proof of proficiency in English on the increased stage required by the University.
How to Apply: An official name for purposes, which outlines the application course of, is printed each March. The deadline for purposes is the top of May. Successful candidates can be knowledgeable in early June. Subscribe to our e-newsletter to maintain knowledgeable about upcoming calls for purposes.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by 31 May 2018 to UIL Research Scholarship Coordinator Ms. Lisa Krolak, at uil-lib-at-unesco.org:
- An overlaying letter
- A short analysis proposal
- An up-to-date CV