US Navy Scholarships – (undergraduates/MBA/Postgraduates) Scholarships In University Of New York Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students 2018/2019
The United States rewards military service with generous assistance to help US NAVY personnel succeed in higher education. Programs like the stalwart G.I. Bill provide financial aid for soldiers, during and after active duty service. The Montgomery G. I. Bill is a valuable military benefit that underwrites college funding for individuals who serve in the US NAVY and other branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.
The college assistance is dispensed by two chapters: Mongomery G.I. Active Duty aid and Montgomery G.I. Selected Reserve assistance. Qualified members of the Reserves and Army National Guard are eligible for G.I. Selected Reserve Aid after they have completed their active duty training periods, and start fulfilling six-year reserve commitments.
G.I. Bill grants can be applied to degree programs, as well as education that leads to certificates, apprenticeships and vocational credentials. Training, tuition, and other higher education expenses are offset by Montgomery funding. Successful applicants have high school diplomas or equivalent credentials, like GEDs.
AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIPS IN US NAVY
Undergraduate students starting or continuing studies at 2 or 4-year accredited colleges and universities in all countries are eligible to apply.
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Vocational training
- Graduate Degrees – This benefit is only extended to active duty operators and their spouses – children of Sailors are not eligible for Graduate school tuition assistance.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: 5000
ELIGIBILITY FOR US NAVY SCHOLARSHIPS IN UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
Several different scholarships are available, but general eligibility criteria remain the same:
- Applicants must be within the age of 16 – 30 on August 31 of the award year
- Dependent applicants are reliant upon parents for over half of their support.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Successful candidates are enrolled as full-time undergraduate students
- Qualified program participants attend accredited colleges and universities
- Tuition for a maximum of one year for the chosen study program (up to a maximum of $ 8000).
- Maintenance and other allowances, e.g. books, clothing, computer
- A possibility of sponsorship for Master’s degree for Bachelors degree applicants
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Join the US Air Force after being successful in your studies.
How To Apply
FORMAT FOR APPLICATION
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scholarships can apply through the link below
Application deadline: 26th July 2018.
NB: Only successful applicants will be contacted through emails.